About Links Entries

See you soon, Vigan!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 | 8:10 AM


Here is a photo of me when I was in Vigan just this month. Guess what? I'll be going back there again on July! I;m not going there because I'm crazy about coming back. I'm coming back cause it is required in our Rizal subject. We were given the chance to pick where we would want to go. I first chose Banahaw because it's a one day trip and CHEAPER THAN VIGAN. Then again it made me think that it would be more tiring climbing up the mountain than just merely doing nothing inside the bus for HOURSSSSS. HAHAHAHAHA!

I MISS VIGAN! I WILL WEAR MY I LOVE VIGAN SHIRT WHEN WE ARE ON TOURRR! LUVEEEEEET! HEEHEE!

SO YESSSS! GAME ON VIGAN! THIS WOULD BE FUN BECAUSE I'M WITH MY BLOCKMATES THIS TIME! Too sad that Pagudpud is not on our Itenerary! But it's okay! LOVELY VIGAN HERE WE COME! ♥


Pastrenot // Futureland
Yada,Yada.



Back to Your Dashboard

Credits.

Design by : JellyMustache
Codes by : Jaja & Lettha
Background by : Dollicrave
Banners by : Sweet Temptations & Weheartit
Don't remove this shit or zombie will hunt you tonight. >:D