About Links Entries

KOREA TRIP
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 | 8:03 AM
Another over due post. :/ The main reason is that I don't even know how to start with our Korea trip.
This trip was actually one of the best trips I had!!! Seriously! Though I still have this separation anxiety until now. I miss Korea and I want to go back.

Tina and I enjoyed shopping at Etude, The Face Shop and WILLY'S! I miss our late night walks at Seoul, buying sandwich at 7/11 and smoking outside the hotel no matter how cold it was. I remembered our first late night walk in Seoul that we both wore shorts. It was really cold. I MISS EVERYTHING!


It all started from an out-of-nowhere conversation with Tina when we were on our way to MC. It got serious and just happened. :)





I'm so sorry for some of the lame effects. I had no time to edit much of the transitions and music (I dont even know why it is there). Sorry, my bad. HEHE. But, infernezzz this Kizoa slideshow maker helped me a lot in posting pictures hassle free!

Thanks Tina for introducing this slideshow maker :) I love you!


Pastrenot // Futureland
Yada,Yada.



Back to Your Dashboard

Credits.

Design by : JellyMustache
Codes by : Jaja & Lettha
Background by : Dollicrave
Banners by : Sweet Temptations & Weheartit
Don't remove this shit or zombie will hunt you tonight. >:D